Close
Burning Leaf Cigar
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best cigarillos?

Hello all. I'm new to the wonderful world of cigars and am in the process of discovering what I like. Currently I'm trying to find a nice little cigarillo that I can smoke at during breaks at work. I've tried Garcia y Vega cigarillos, Acid Golden Sumatra, and the Al Capone Cognac, so far I think I like the Al Capone Cognacs the best.

Any recommendations that won't break the bank?

http://www.jrcigars.com/index.cfm?pa...&itemcode=CDMI
    i enjoy the small cohibas this is the cheapest ive found them for

tatuaje's my friend.... and the La flor Double Ligero's... great flavor

Craft Beer Addict! SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Try the Ashton Senoritas....10 to a box and in most B&M's are the best bang for the buck!

Ashton Small Cigar Series

or the Mocambo Senoritas Cigars....they come in a chest/box of 50 at a very good price and it's a medium bodied smoke.

Mocambo Senoritas Cigars

Both Senoritas are 3.50 in length with a 30 ring gauge.
    Last edited by SkinsFanLarry; 05-03-2009 at 07:32 PM.
    "I know I'm not easy to get along with but I like myself just fine!" - Harvey Specter

Swishers!!!!!

arturo fuente cubanitos. they are made with a ten year old leaf....tasty.....

Well I just ordered some Cafe Creme by Henri Wintermans Original (YELLOW) from CI. Anybody like these?

Petit Cabaiguan or Tatuaje.
    Alfonso

Could it be possible! This old saint in the forest hath not yet heard of it...

Putting the "fun" in "malfunction" since 1989

This Space For Rent VirginIslander's Avatar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but cigar is the english version of cigarillo which is the spanish versioin of siyar which is the mayan word for tobacco. Moro? Can you confirm?
    Bill
    ------------
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by VirginIslander View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but cigar is the english version of cigarillo which is the spanish versioin of siyar which is the mayan word for tobacco. Moro? Can you confirm?
    Then how about a good recommendation for a small cigar that I can smoke to completion in a 15-30 minute break and not smell so bad that I offend co-workers and customers?

Well, the thing is the words for cigar, cigarillo, cigarette,...varies according to the country. Here, a cigar is called puro, regardless of it being an actual puro. Now, Spain calls them tabaco which isn't hard to translate. In Cuba, one buys habanos as cigars. Cigarillo is spaniard for cigarette, while in Mexico it's called cigarro. A purillo would be the small cigar here.
    Alfonso

This Space For Rent VirginIslander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moro View Post
    Well, the thing is the words for cigar, cigarillo, cigarette,...varies according to the country. Here, a cigar is called puro, regardless of it being an actual puro. Now, Spain calls them tabaco which isn't hard to translate. In Cuba, one buys habanos as cigars. Cigarillo is spaniard for cigarette, while in Mexico it's called cigarro. A purillo would be the small cigar here.
    Nothing can just be cut and dry (pun unfortunately intended) I really need rosetta stone...
    Bill
    ------------
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?
    ------------

Nothing can just be cut and dry (pun unfortunately intended) I really need rosetta stone...
    Come here for a couple of months and ye'll master it.
    Alfonso

Craft Beer Addict! SkinsFanLarry's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
    Then how about a good recommendation for a small cigar that I can smoke to completion in a 15-30 minute break and not smell so bad that I offend co-workers and customers?
    See my post above!
    "I know I'm not easy to get along with but I like myself just fine!" - Harvey Specter

Quote Originally Posted by Moro View Post
    Maybe I want to start calling the little ones cigarritos.

This is pretty cool:
    http://www.myetymology.com/spanish/cigarillo.html