Hey ladies and gents, got a question. I searched the threads and did not find one specific to this question. Several months ago I noticed what appeared to be mold on the humidifier. I trashed the humidifier, sanded down the entire humidor and placed a brand new humidifier in there. Well, looks like it's happening again. Temp isn't getting above 70-75 in the room to the best of my knowledge, no direct sunlight and normally using filtered water. I recently charged it with PG. I'm assuming it's mold. I't doesn't look like mold on a cigar, it kinda looks like little hairs in some of the spaces in the humidifier. Any help?