Close
Cigar Solutions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CroMagnon Cubes and CroMagnon Culture Contest

Fellow BOTLs

You guys have been such an important part of our success this year, I wanted to make sure you knew about our CroMagnon Culture contest. No purchase necessary to win. Here is the details.

CroMagnon Culture Contest
    CroMagnon Transcends Lifestyle. CroMagnon is Our Culture.

Prize (1):

2 Days in Austin, Texas (The Capital of the Best State in America!)
    Airfare from There to Here. (Domestic - Our Choice of Carrier)
    1 Night Lodging at the Landmark Driskell Hotel
    Ground Transportation in Austin (Airport Transfer)
    CigarBQ Herf at the World Famous Louie Mueller Barbecue in Taylor, Texas
    Live Music Capital of the World Pub Crawl
    A 2011 Limited Edition CroMagnon Cube Signed and Numbered 1/111

Details on how to participate/enter are located on our blog: http://havacigar.blogspot.com/#!/201...non-cubes.html

The contest ends 12/31/2011. I would appreciate it if you could spread the word on any other blogs you participate in.

Thanks again.

The Chief

Cubes arrived in Austin today. Posted some pics on TwitPic and Facebook. Check them out!

Looking forward to giving this trip away to a real fan...so get the word out.

Skip

http://twitpic.com/photos/ChiefHava

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cro...02017599912835

The cigars are killer, but for you guys that don't know...

this: 1 Night Lodging at the Landmark Driskell Hotel

and this: CigarBQ Herf at the World Famous Louie Mueller Barbecue in Taylor, Texas

... Are really something to get excited about as well.

Thanks, Skip!
    "Never claimed to be the smartest. I blow shit up, it isn't that hard of a job." - Wes

"May your accountant be heady, your surgeon be steady, and your lawyer drop dead of boredom."

One of my rotation cigars. Love these.
    Chuck

"By the cigars they smoke, and the composers they love, ye shall know the texture of men's souls."
    John Galsworthy

Quote Originally Posted by Herfin' Harg View Post
    The cigars are killer...
    Quote Originally Posted by CWS View Post
    One of my rotation cigars. Love these.
    I've never heard of 'em, but am willing to bite on these guys' recommendations; ordering that sampler you have right now!

Great story of your recovery and reinvention after the storm on your site too, btw...
    Jim

I can't wait until mine get in. I smoked my last one a week ago and have been ready for the new arrivals.
    R/S Ronald Graham
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil
    is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Buke

Prairieville, Louisiana
    CRA Ambassador 0059 since 2009
    http://www.cigarrights.org/news-info...b.php?State=LA

Fantastic cigar. I especially enjoy the Knuckle Dragger. Awesome contest too!

Never heard of these either. Great idea on the contest and I'll dig through your blog in detail when I get home from work.
    - Daniel

“The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” -Carlos Castaneda

Follow me on Twitter

Default This man knows what's up. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Herfin' Harg View Post
    The cigars are killer, but for you guys that don't know...

this: 1 Night Lodging at the Landmark Driskell Hotel

and this: CigarBQ Herf at the World Famous Louie Mueller Barbecue in Taylor, Texas

... Are really something to get excited about as well.

Thanks, Skip!
    < Louie Mueller BBQ is what its all about.

Thanks brother. Moving on now. This has been a great year for us. Looking forward to even more next year.

Koujo...shipped today. Thanks for preordering. Hard to believe we've sold so many Cubes in just a few days. Given that the next shipment of CroMagnon won't be ready until July/August, there really aren't that many left so they won't last much longer.

The good news is that Intemperance should be out next month and Aquitaine a few months after that.

Skip

Hey Skip, these new boxed versions are the same blend as the previous ones, right? Just double-checking.

I'll add my recommendation here in this thread as well, folks, though I've posted it numerous times before. These are some of my new favorite cigars. If I ever get 3 sticks in a day, the 3rd has to be a Cromagnon for sure (these things hold up no matter how battered your palate is). One of my favorite evening cigars as well.

I've honestly liked them all, had at least 2 of each, and 6 Anthropology, 10 Mandible, 15 Knuckle-Draggers. I'd say the Knuckle-Dragger is my favorite, with the Mandible close behind (that's a butt-kicker, folks).

Overall, I smoked more Cromagnons than any other cigar line in 2011 ... so that should tell you all you need to know, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHava View Post
    Koujo...shipped today. Thanks for preordering. Hard to believe we've sold so many Cubes in just a few days. Given that the next shipment of CroMagnon won't be ready until July/August, there really aren't that many left so they won't last much longer.

The good news is that Intemperance should be out next month and Aquitaine a few months after that.

Skip
    Is there anywhere we can get some info on the Intemperance and the Aquitaine?

FYI...I freaking LOVE the CroMags.

I have never seen these in any of the B&M's around here, first time I have heard of them. Maybe the cigars will come out here soon. Are there any reps in Northern CA? I could hook him up with a few shops.
    Quote Originally Posted by CWS View Post
    Fairness? Bullshit. Life isn't fair sonny. Life is not going to hand you the gold ring. You have to get off your ass and go get it.

I can't believe I haven't been able to try these yet - i hear nothing but good about them. Austin is one of my favorite cities! If it weren't for family, I'd be living there already!