Close
Federal Cigar

Default florida news mchooker

During a vice operation late Friday evening, a Florida detective was trolling for hookers when he pulled up to a 47-year-old suspect and “asked if she wanted a ride.” The woman accepted the offer, got in the undercover vehicle, and “engaged in a conversation about sex,” according to a police report.

The cop explained that he was looking “to F*ck,” and asked the woman “if she wanted to help me out with that.”

The woman, the detective reported, replied that the pair “could go have sexual intercourse if I bought her two double cheese burgers off the dollar menu at McDonald’s.” The cop added, “I agreed to the deal and purchased the hamburgers for $2.75.”

In addition to the cheeseburgers, the woman told the undercover that he could also give her a tip. In response, the cop handed over $60. The woman kept $40, took the McDonald’s grub, and directed the cop to a vacant Bradenton parking lot “to park in to complete the deal.”

At this point, Christine Baker was arrested by a takedown team. Booked on a misdemeanor prostitution charge, she is scheduled for a May 1 court appearance.

some real high level police work going on there, florida!!! glad all the important crime is under control....
    Bob

Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have ... The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases. - Thomas Jefferson

" There's a killer on the road,
    his brain is squirmin' like a toad."

BoM Nov '10 Space Invaders Champion danthebugman's Avatar

Hell...here I've been taking my wife to them fancy joints.

Dan
    People cry about how bad tobacco is, but do they realize how bad water is? Water can be chemically synthesized by burning rocket fuel. Water is the primary ingredient in herbicides and pesticides. Water is the leading cause of drowning. 100% of serial killers, rapists, and drug dealers have admitted to drinking water. And probably most alarming...100% of people exposed to water will die! By comparison tobacco is a pussy.

Carpe Insectum

Damn.....we got a Sonic here....I could really score!

Should have asked for a Whopper...could of had it her way...

The first part of this story sounded like the setup to a joke...
    "A preacher, a Priest, and a Rabbi walk into a bar.....
    Less is only more where more is no good.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Why did the officer pay $2.75 for two items off of the dollar menu?