What's new

04 Psd4

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
What a wonderful cigar. This was a gift from John Tripp, THANKS JOHN!

WOw. Just wow. Great construction with a mild blemish at the foot where part of the wrapper was missing. No affect to the burn though. Prelight draw was absolutely perfect. Not loose, not tight. None of the looseness that has been an emerging issue with 04's of this size.

Great Partagas flavor and spice right from the outset. A hint of black pepper to start off with mellowing nicely within the first couple inches. By this time a very sweet, honeylike taste emerged along with a wonderful scent that reminded me of toasted caramel. Smoked this one down to within the last inch.

Thanks again John for this wonderful cigar. Time to stock up on these suckers...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've been debating whether to pull an '04 out to try or let them rest. Think I'll have light one up either this evening or tomorrow.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
My new favorite.

Purchased some Dec 04 and they on. Some of the best freshies I've ever had. Must have more and more.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wasch_24 amazing cigar photos in your gallery.:applause: I saw a Trinidad hiding in the corner of one. Just bought a box of the Reyes, fantastic Cuban cigar full of rich strong flavours but not too over empowering.