What's new

07 Diplomaticos No. 2 Review

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just wanted to share my experience with this cigar and as a warning, I'm not one for words so sorry to those who write awesome, descriptive reviews; I wish I could.

Smoke: Diplomaticos No. 2 (EMA SEP 07)
Drink: Dark and Stormy
Date: 3/14/13
Occasion: 50 degree weather after 6-8 inches of snow in the beginning of the week

Started off pretty spicy to my surprise as I've heard these are quite mild. Some words that may describe the Dip 2 so far is nuttiness with some upfront white pepper.
In the second half, the cigar is pretty medium bodied with some good creamy, very satisfying habano flavor (y'all know what I mean).
I finished the last stretch of the cigar and was happy to see that the cigar built up in strength and complexity. My palate was bombarded with sweet, creamy, nutty notes and some cinnamon in the back of my throat. One of my favorite things about this smoke besides the flavors was that I could easily reach for another. I love Nics but sometimes I feel like I can't quite do that with them.
All in all, I am happy with the plentiful volumes of smoke, solid construction, flavors, and am excited to smoke the rest of my Diplomaticos No 2s.

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the review, these sound delicious! I think I may start looking around for some!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Six years of age on the Dip 2's. Wow. I'm less than a year into cigars, and trying to buy enough to age while at the same time keeping a supply to smoke is proving to be a bit of a problem.