What's new

1 year and 1 day!

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well 1 year and 1 day since I became a member here, closing to 1000 posts also. I have to say I really like this place, I have made som friends and maybe have even been able to put a smile on my friends faces with a couple of trades and bombs. I know you guys have made me smile a bunch of times.
I am looking forward to being here for years to come, looking forward to meeting my friends in real life, sharing a meal, a drink and a cigar.
I will not forget the support when my grandmother passed away or when I had an issue with a member I tried to help out with a buy.
I guess what I am trying to say is thnx for welcoming me with open arms.
I hope this does not sound to lame but my grandfather always told me, if you have somthing worth saying, say it...if you dont, you probably dont mean it!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Congrats on the milestone, knew you'd stick around for a while. The good ones always do.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Ben it sure is nice to have a bro from across the pond! Thanks for all the contributions. :thumbsup:

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
thanks for the help and input you've provided to members of the forum... the benefit-train has definitely traveled both ways!

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Ben, we are glad to have you with us and by the way, congratulations on the first of many years as a brother here. Thank you for helping make what BOTL is today.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Ben, congrats my friend.

I can't believe it's been that long. I remember ...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I remember our trade brother, you gave me a chance without knowing me. Scott....you are a true botl!
Yes, Benjamin my son, it brings tears to my eye's as I remember the times.:cryloud:

But really, I find my self a pretty good judge of character. You were quick to catch on and a pleasure to trade with.

Glad to have you as part of my BOTL Family.