What's new

1 year anniversary!

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
A year ago today, I was Googling this Dalmore Cigar Malt scotch...so it brought me to the BOTL discussion board. After searching through soem of the forums, I was hooked.

Thanks to David, Eric and the other MODs for putting up (by putting up, I mean correcting/deleting/removing/etc.) with my post/responses to post that are childish, racist, sexist and sometimes borderline illegal.

My knowledge and pallete has grown more the past year, than my previous years of toking. you have exposed me to different brands and vitolas that I never knew existed and some that I would have never tried on my own.

My advice to the NooBs, get involved in the Newbie Sampler Trade, get in on passes when possible...and grant some wishes before you make your own...Im telling you, this will come back to you 3fold in the future. Send bombs without expecting one in return...The best thing about some of our seasoned guys,, is that they dont forget. When you least expect it..."POW!!!" in the face!

Tonight, I will celebrate, alone in my patio, and I will give a "te saludo" to all my Brothers of the Leaf.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Happy Anniversary Bro. The "eye block" kills me. You must be trying to hide those bloodshot eyes my friend. You can't fool me.:devil:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Congrats on a year and thanks for the sticks that you have given me.

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Wow, a year does go by fast!

I remember working a Newbie Sampler Trade with you...nice smokes, too!
Ted! I havent heard from you in a while...hope everything is good, and yes time goes by quickly. I remember how difficult it was to select the sticks I was sending you...i didnt want to seem like a flusee! You showed me the art of the trade and in part the art of the bomb!

Rating - 94.4%
20   1   1
Congrats Bro!!! You are a great brother!!!! I think I am the only one on here who has seen those eyes!!!! I don't know if that is something to be proud of or what!!!