What's new

13 year old girl missing, so sad.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just incredible how the sick bastards out there can do this to kids. I'll never forget the story of an 11 year old boy Jacob Wetterling that got abducted in rural Minnesota in 1989. Made huge national news and still is making national news as of last year. The boy was riding his bike home with his brother and a friend and a masked gunman abducted him in front of the other 2 boys close to their house and he was never to be seen again.

6 years after this happened, I was in college close to the small town where this happened, working as a waiter and when I walked out to a newly seated table and looked up, I was looking at the mother whose face I've seen hundreds of times on tv. I gave her a shocked look but said nothing. I literally didn't know what to say for a moment, it was very awkward. I didn't say anything except doing my job and I struggled back and forth if I should, but she was with 4 other women and I didn't want to bring it up. I wanted to say how sorry I was, but I didn't know what was best.

Just gives me chills to this day, here's a Nat'l news story from last year...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/investigators-dig-evidence-wetterling-case-mom-hopeful/story?id=11075883

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Been following this on Nancy Grace. I pray she turns up okay. I would kill anyone for hurting my kids and you can take that to the bank!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Damn Shame..! I don't think our laws are as strict as they should be to give criminals something to think about if they got caught! Some people just need there heads bashed in with a baseball bat! Sounds cruel, or savage.....I could careless! What do you think these sick bastards are doing to these kids!! Sorry to those who I may have offended, but im just saying......!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I pray she turns up okay. I would kill anyone for hurting my kids and you can take that to the bank!

My thought's exactly ciggy. Our little angel is going to be 13 next month. Scary knowing there are sick people out there looking to hurt little children.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
When it comes to harming children, I say no rules. Make the sorry bastard pay in a long painful and sloooow way as possible. And make it public.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Been following this on Nancy Grace. I pray she turns up okay. I would kill anyone for hurting my kids and you can take that to the bank!
I'm with you my brother, hell, I'd get locked up to get at a sumbitch that hurt any member of my family!