What's new

18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey people,

My first post in here, be easy on me. :cow:

I'm planning to setup some wineador but I'm leaving middle of nowhere and shipping is ony $400-650 for wine coolers . lol My only and cheaper chance
is "18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler" from Ivation company. Anyway my questions is:

1- How many cigars fits into "18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler" ?
2- I have 0 experience about this pls give me advice for my setup, thanks. Maybe Hygrometer , Humidifier advice etc.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for kindness.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Hey people,

My first post in here, be easy on me. :cow:

I'm planning to setup some wineador but I'm leaving middle of nowhere and shipping is ony $400-650 for wine coolers . lol My only and cheaper chance
is "18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler" from Ivation company. Anyway my questions is:

1- How many cigars fits into "18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler" ?
2- I have 0 experience about this pls give me advice for my setup, thanks. Maybe Hygrometer , Humidifier advice etc.

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for kindness.
If you need temperature control, given your situation I would recommend using a standard refridgerator if you can find a cheap one.
Hook the refrigerator up to a programmable thermostat (like the kind home beer brewers use).

Place cigars in sealable containers with boveda (or similar).
That way you can get any size you want.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm a big fan of ApeSmokes suggestion. I'm guessing as to where you are but if you are going into wintertime your biggest problem may be humidity control and not necessarily cooling so a good weather sealed Tupperware or tight lidded ice chest may be an option for the short term. If you go the refrigerator route you will be reusing the Tupperware. Unpossible1 asked about the wine cooler, that's pretty important because some wine coolers will suck the humidity out of your cigars and you'll have an issue keeping it regulated.

Give us a bit more information and we can be more helpful,

Welcome to the forum!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for late answer folks, I was busy with life.
Thanks for the suggestions!
I'm living in Turkey atm. Cigar storage setup is hard in here. I'm planning to buy this babe:
https://www.ivationproducts.com/collections/wine-coolers/products/ivfwct181lb-18-bottle-thermoelectric-wine-cooler
*Dual-pane, tempered, and smoked glass door
It'll cost me ~$360 with shipping. I seached a bit and it's my one of best chance . There's turkish winecoolers a couple but they pricing similar and they're not cool as this imo. I also find real spanish cedar in here for drawers etc.
What you think about this wine cooler ? I can stock 500 cigars in future.
I can find refridgerator+programmable thermostat(it might be cost similar aswell) or Tupperware but wineador is not better attempt ? Yes I won't have trouble in winter but I'm thinking this for long run. I want a permanent solution that I will use in the long run.
Thanks for welcome.