What's new

1977 Colt Python Nickel Finish

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I have a Python that I'm thinking of selling. It's still in the box and hasn't been fired and I can't seem to find a price for it. Anybody have a blue book and can help me out?

Colt Python 6" barrel Nickel finish 61xxxE

The prices I've been seeing have a low of $900 and a high of $1800 so a little help would be cool.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Start at $1800. The pythons are nice guns, and someone might pay that. If not, you can always drop the price a bit.

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Start at $1800. The pythons are nice guns, and someone might pay that. If not, you can always drop the price a bit.

...Start at the highest selling price you have seen for a weapon comparable to yours, that way you have room to move...There is a possibility someone wants that exact weapon, bad enough to pay that price....You can check out gunshows in your area, I'm sure there is one at least twice a month at the local convention centers...Also take a peek at GunsAmerican and GunBroker...

drew

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
...Start at the highest selling price you have seen for a weapon comparable to yours, that way you have room to move...There is a possibility someone wants that exact weapon, bad enough to pay that price....You can check out gunshows in your area, I'm sure there is one at least twice a month at the local convention centers...Also take a peek at GunsAmerican and GunBroker...

drew
Great advice guys! Ithink I will check out Gunbroker to see what they might have in way of prices.

I still don't know if I want to sell it though, but I haven't even gone out with my 9 in like 6 months so I doubt I'll ever go out w/ the hand cannon.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Wow. Those prices are outrageous. I might have think about selling it more seriously now. It would be nice to sell it and get something in a compact size and still have enough scratch left over to put in the bank.