What's new

1988 Cohiba CE

J

jckposter

Fist this was gifted to me by Zone.

The cello was as dark as it can get. The first thing I thought as I removed it was the smell just jumped out. I was wondering dam should I really smoke this are save well guys to hell with saving.

The aroma was very intense. The smoothness was just unbelievable I found myself inhaling this cigar which I never do.

The first inch are so was uneventful. Just the smooth cobiba taste. At that point the little buzz in my head came on and the Cohiba said who the hell do you think you are smoking me. The taste just exploded ..Dam I wish I could explain it but Wow is all I can come with. At the half way point I was still inhaling it the taste was unbelievable I couldn’t stop myself even if I wanted to. At the 3/4 point Im thinking of all of yall hoping that you can get a cigar that is this good. I’ve smoked Dunghill Davis and I can tell you this little Cohiba kicked the shit out of them.

I would like to take a moment and dry my eyes of the tears to thank Zone for the chance to smoke this, as Im over come with the thoughts that I cant believe I cant smoke these everyday. The tears are because I don’t have anymore. This might be the happiest day and the saddest day of my life.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
jckposter said:
I would like to take a moment and dry my eyes of the tears to thank Zone for the chance to smoke this, as Im over come with the thoughts that I cant believe I cant smoke these everyday. The tears are because I don’t have anymore. This might be the happiest day and the saddest day of my life.
That is the good and bad to smoking a great cigar that you only have one of....but now you have a great memory forever :) ....Bman

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Sonnavabitch!!!!! :shock: 1 9 8 8 Cohiba ??? now that's a freekin jewel of a smoke, I have a box of those eitting in my cooler.............. :shock: :roll: yeah, right :smt023 in my wet dreams maybe, and that still would be hard :D

Nice Zone, way to kick Jerry's ass, that was not a bomb, but a frekin ass kickin missile

Thanx for the Review, now I'll retire to my room and cry and wish!!

Viper139

The Bead Man
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Man it almost sounds like you had an out of body experience with this fine cigar. I am reallly happy you enjoyed it as much as you did, you deserve it.