What's new

1st Annual Crab & 'Gar Herf (Baltimore, MD)

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
OneADay is coming out for another business trip and we planned on meeting up for some crabs. I know that there were some brothers interesting in meeting him and I remember some brothers in Baltimore who were trying to get together as well.

When: Sat. June 4th - 4:30pm
Where:

Obrycki's
http://www.10best.com/Baltimore/Res...businessID=4039
1727 E Pratt St
Baltimore, MD 21231
410-732-6399

After dinner smoking:
Kosmo's Lounge
700 Aliceanna Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
410-385-3000

Driving directions: From Baltimore-Washington International Airport: Take Baltimore/Washington Parkway North, 8 miles to Pratt Street, turn right. Proceed to President Street and turn right. Get into the right-hand lane and proceed straight. At stop sign, go straight. Hotel will be on your right.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My in-laws live in Annapolis so I am definetly down for this one!

I'll check with my brother in law and run those places by him and get some recommendations on other places.

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Damn Paul, what's up bro? That pregnant wife of yours pttin' here foot down?
No she was cool with it. A good friend of mine had a birthday Wednesday and his sister is getting married this weekend so.....we are all getting together on Saturday the 4th. It's not uncommon for us to celebrate a birhtday a week and a half late LOL

Needless to say I will be herfin, just at a remote location.....I hate to miss this one boys...sounds like a lot of fun.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I thought this was July 4... Although I do know a bunch of guys that meet up on firdays to smoke at the KISS in Canton, BOTL are always welcome I hear...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hogg said:
Sorry I thought this was July 4... Although I do know a bunch of guys that meet up on firdays to smoke at the KISS in Canton, BOTL are always welcome I hear...
Hey Hogg-
Didn't know you were on here, sorry I missed the Jun 4 herf. Anyway, we would love to have some new people on Friday.

Brian