What's new

2/15/12: The History Channel tour of J.C. Newman Cigar Factory

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Just saw this e-mail from CRA... in case you didn't get it.

TONIGHT: Watch Larry The Cable Guy Tour The J.C. Newman Cigar Factory

CRA would like to invite its members to tune-in to Only In America on the History Channel TONIGHT (February 15, 2012) at 9/8 Central.

Larry The Cable Guy, host of Only In America, will be touring the historic J.C. Newman Cigar Factory and sharing the heritage, passion, and importance of cigars in American history. This very-important showing is another step forward as we share why premium cigars are unique and should not be regulated by the FDA.

"America's Oldest Family-Owned Cigar Factory"

Last edited:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I'm on the PST and it will not play until later, so I'm not sure what will be on yet. I was just passing on the information I got via CRA. Sorry guys...

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I'm on the PST and it will not play until later, so I'm not sure what will be on yet. I was just passing on the information I got via CRA. Sorry guys...
I got the message too. luckily, I didn't record it, would have been funny expecting to see the Newman plant and seeing mud racing. G1

calgon

stevesmoke
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I watched. it was a short segment showing some curing the striping of the veins then on to rolling. the lovely torcedor they showcased used a machine to roll the cigars, they also show some quick shots of hand rolling etc. all in all it should be positive for the industry. i enjoyed it other than larry's terrible jokes.

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I somehow didn't catch it either.. and I recently interviewed Eric Newman for my blog too! Does anyone know where a clip can be found?

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Yeah what a waste they spent about two seconds what an embarrassment JC Newman must feel.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Yeah what a waste they spent about two seconds what an embarrassment JC Newman must feel.
That explains why I didn't catch it... I was trying to get caught up on work items while watching TV. I must have missed it, because I watched and was disappointed thinking it was the wrong episode.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
That explains why I didn't catch it... I was trying to get caught up on work items while watching TV. I must have missed it, because I watched and was disappointed thinking it was the wrong episode.
Same here. I'd have gutted it out if the whole episode was on them but a couple of minutes?? What a possible waste of time. G1