What's new

2 new guns

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
you will love the 22/45. i have put thousands of rounds through mine and no problems. it will stove pipe sometimes, but it really is fun

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
you will love the 22/45. i have put thousands of rounds through mine and no problems. it will stove pipe sometimes, but it really is fun
what ammo you using? they are supposed to be not too fussy. i guess i will start with the best,and work my way down.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have a little Beretta Mod 21A.

Mine is a little picky about different brands of ammo. So if you have feeding issues? Change you ammo selection. While the .22 may not be the best man stopping round. I can empty that little pistol very quickly and I think 7 or 8 .22's will definatly chance someones attitude pretty quick. Also it's so small and light that you don't even know that it's there sometimes.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have a little Beretta Mod 21A.

Mine is a little picky about different brands of ammo. So if you have feeding issues? Change you ammo selection. While the .22 may not be the best man stopping round. I can empty that little pistol very quickly and I think 7 or 8 .22's will definatly chance someones attitude pretty quick. Also it's so small and light that you don't even know that it's there sometimes.
seems the most popular ammo for the 21a is the CCI Maxi-Mag HP, and the CCI Stinger. Other brands can work, but seems that the CCi's are almost foolproof.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
My 21A likes the CCI stingers. They are one of the better .22 defensive rounds as well IMO.

It also feeds lead ammo really well. Cheap stuff like CCI Blazer and Rem Thunderbolts and BVAC.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Nice pick up's there Ron!

I would suggest a range herf, however the freaking fire the .357 Colt throws is unsafe and unreal, never again will I purchase home made rounds.