What's new

20 cigars per box?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Kingston said:
They do, so I suppose you can get a 20 count box by buying 2 tens.
Does Habanos SA provide the HK market with more 10 ct boxes of cigars than the rest of the world? I see it quite often...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Ok, change of plans I guess.

I've seen threads about expecting dads getting boxes at the birth of their son and smoking one per year on the boys birthday. After 17 years the father and son can smoke the last two together on the kids 18th B-day so I figured they had 20 count boxes.

I've decided to go the route of a 25 count SLB and then after we burn the two on his 18th birthday I can give them a fiver of 18 yo smokes.

I leave for the wife's ultrasound in about 40 minutes, if it's not a boy this is all moot. Wish me luck.

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
vipe said:
Does Habanos SA provide the HK market with more 10 ct boxes of cigars than the rest of the world? I see it quite often...
Dunno if it's the market or the distributor or vendor likes the retail packs (of 10/15/5).
Congrats on the kid, even if it's a girl I'd still lay down some good cigars for momentous occasions. Maybe some Sir Winstons or Esplendidos/Sublimes.
Or if you want a tubed Julieta 2, can't go wrong with RyJ Churchills in A/T.
But really, you should pick something that you know you'll like so it doesn't interfere with the occasion.