What's new

20$ off coupon code for WLT?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey, a couple months ago there was an insert in my order from WLT, saying there was an upcoming 20% discount on leaf for the last few months of the year, for $80+ orders. Now I can't find the insert and don't know what the coupon code is.

Anyone here have info on this? Pretty sure it was an insert in the shipping box; but I could be hallucinating and it was really an email circular from WLT...

Thanks

YvanheTerrible

Yvan The Terrible
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, a couple months ago there was an insert in my order from WLT, saying there was an upcoming 20% discount on leaf for the last few months of the year, for $80+ orders. Now I can't find the insert and don't know what the coupon code is.

Anyone here have info on this? Pretty sure it was an insert in the shipping box; but I could be hallucinating and it was really an email circular from WLT...

Thanks
You sure your not using $Canadian LOL?

This is what I received;
“Code Expires September 15th - Claim your $10 off $87.99 orders using Code LEAF1 at Checkout Today!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You sure your not using $Canadian LOL?

This is what I received;
“Code Expires September 15th - Claim your $10 off $87.99 orders using Code LEAF1 at Checkout Today!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hm. Geez, pretty sure it was 20%.... $10 off of $80+ is what it always was, (last few years, anyway: used to be better than that). So I guess that means there's like zero standard 80+ discount of any kind now....

This shit's getting too expensive.

thx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love discount coupons... This type of coupon is interesting for buyers who want to purchase certain products. With its help, you can reduce the cost of goods by an average of 10-20%. Discount coupons can be found on special websites, in promotional mailings, on the pages of magazines and newspapers, and received from promoters. They are also provided by online stores: when buying goods for a certain amount, as part of ongoing promotions. I usually look for discount coupons on this site, but I also know that there are many other good sources. I would be glad if you would share it with me.

Last edited:

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I love discount coupons... This type of coupon is interesting for buyers who want to purchase certain products. With its help, you can reduce the cost of goods by an average of 10-20%. Discount coupons can be found on special websites, in promotional mailings, on the pages of magazines and newspapers, and received from promoters. They are also provided by online stores: when buying goods for a certain amount, as part of ongoing promotions. I usually look for discount coupons on this site, but I also know that there are many other good sources. I would be glad if you would share it with me.
Just wanted to say a quick hello before you get booted.