Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Mfg.: Arturo Fuente
Vitola: Opus X No.4
Orgin: Dominican Republic Puro
Year: March 2002
Size: 5 1/3 x 43
Smoke time: 70 minutes
Construction: Very good. Opus X cigars have to be the most beautiful cigars around
Burn: Ecellent, Rasor sharp to the end
Ash: Silver Grey

Description:
1st Third - After clipping it, I took a prelight draw and the cedar wrapper had left a very powerful cedar flavor behind. After lighting the cedar remained strong accompanied by the Opus sweetness that is always in an Opus.
2nd Third - Somewhere under the cedar was the quintessential Opus sweet cream taste with some good spiciness, and I really don't like spicy cigars.
3rd Third - The cigar continued with the strong cedar flavor accompanied by the typical Opus sweet cream with a dash of spice in it until I nubbed it and put the awesome band in my pocket for my mason jar at the house.

Summation:
If you are going to age this cigar I would reccomend removing the cedar sleeve. With that said, the Opus line by Arturo Fuente would be the only cigar I smoked if money wasn't an object and I wasn't turning into a Habano snob. Great cigar, if you haven't tried one of these, or any Opus for that matter, please, do yourself a favor and enjoy one.

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
these are strong little suckers right out of the gate. from your review I gather they are loosing a bit of their edge, and the more subtle flavors are starting to surface.