What's new

2006 God of Fire by Carlito

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Really amazing smoke. Got everything from Fruit, cinnamon and nuts, to espresso and leather over the course of this two hour double robusto. 2006 was a very good year for GoF indeed, as the Don Carlos from that year is also a great smoke. The Carlito is a little fuller in body and a little earthier, where the Don Carlos is lighter, and fruitier, but both are absolutely amazing cigars, well worth a celebration of their own, and are probably also worth the price for a celebration of yours.

Full review, and a ton of photos of this great looking stick at the blog. Click here to read.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the review and pic's Doc and thanks for sharing your experience! :thumbsup:

....and we finally get to see the man behind the curtain! :cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not a Fuente fan by any stretch of the imagination however, this stick is one I always keep a couple on hand of.

Thanks for the great review and the reminder.

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Seems you had much the same experience with your's as I did with mine. Very detailed review btw, thanks for sharing

Oh and happy belated :)

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Seems you had much the same experience with your's as I did with mine. Very detailed review btw, thanks for sharing

Oh and happy belated :)
Thanks brother. I try to be as specific as possible, without being tedious. And yes, for the most part our experiences seem similar, aside from various stick-specific-factors, like my tar leak. :razz:

Thanks for reading everyone.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Nice review! I am not really a big Fuente lover except for his high end stuff. I really enjoyed this stick probibly the best out of all of them.