What's new

2009 FFOX BBMF Maduro Review

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If I were in Vegas and needed to impress upon multiple prostitutes at once my urgent desire to burn money as quickly as possible, this is the cigar I would be smoking. But I would also be thinking "I wish I were smoking a better cigar!"

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
To this cigar's credit it has not tarred up once, which is more than I can say for the vast majority of Fuentes. I'm going to have to take the band off soon and I'm happy to see oil cooking off the wrapper. Maybe the first half was just a perverted test by the Fuentes?

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Approaching the final third, this cigar becomes fuller-bodied just without the strength. Mild-medium strength at best. Big/Bad/Motherfucker it is not. Just like I expected a white whale to be! The thrill of the hunt is always more exciting than the kill. But somehow I don't think a Tat Pork Tenderloin would be such a disappointment.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
If you're on a business trip to China to show off a fat expense account and need to throw money around, I'd recommend this cigar paired with a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue King George V. Both are letdowns, but at least you have a lot of $$$$ to write off on the expense report.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I want to pitch this thing and go get something more exciting, but the last third I can't put down. EXACTLY the texture of an ice cream sandwich is coating my mouth, and it's awesome. Just not $160 awesome....or $12 awesome either.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Total smoking time: 2hrs 3min. If you want a HTF Fuente that actually delivers, I recommend the Forbidden X Tauros the Bull, not the BBMF Maddy. Glad I never fell for that CFCF bullshit.

Review notes and pix will be consolidated later. Thanks for sharing my boredom with me.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
No, thanks for letting us share your experience.

My budget will more than likely never allow me to get any HTF smokes, but due to folks like you, I get to share in the experience.

Thanks again!!!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
No, thanks for letting us share your experience.

My budget will more than likely never allow me to get any HTF smokes, but due to folks like you, I get to share in the experience.

Thanks again!!!
Thanks dude. Replies like that make it worthwhile!
If it's worthwhile, then keep it up. This way, I get to live vicariously through you :)