What's new

2011 and the bright side!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Seems to be a little bad luck going around!
2 weeks ago my wife brought home a new 10 week old puppy that was gifted from her boss and family( Yes I didn't know that was possible either)
2 days after being home the same dog developed kennel cough and a parasite in his feces. He's required multiple trips to the vet in the first week alone. (which now have been taken care of thankfully with meds)
This dog has acquired more of my time daily then I thought would even be possible and let alone not even expecting it.
A week ago while going to fill up my wifes BMW I crashed it into my parked Civic in the driveway causing 3500 dollars in damage to both vehicles. (Yes I know how the f do I drive emergency vehicles.)
2 days ago the same BMW was being driven by my bnlaw who is in town for the holidays from New York. He was driving thru a forest preserve and hit a giant buck causing another 3400 in damages to a car that wasn't even fixed yet.
To say I've gotten to know my Farmers Ins agent is a understatement.
I guess the reason I'm writing this is to say:
The dog is healthy now, the bnlaw and myself are safe with out a scratch on both of us and the cars will both be fixed. (Now if I could just catch up on a little sleep!):blob:
Have a great New Year and a great day gents. Hopefully if you've had a bad month or year then may 2011 be a good one for you and your families. :peace:
Jfire

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Dang man, when things go wrong they really go wrong. But you're right, at least you and your BIL are safe and the dog is healthy or getting so. Hope you fair better in 2011.

Dan

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Wow J! That blows my brother! Good thing a new year is right around the corner! Glad to hear you are all okay!

Man that car had been thrown a beatin in its life time...time to upgrade my brother:)