What's new

2011 miami heat

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Cavs owner's letter. :inlove::devilhead

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE" - Dan Gilbert

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE the Cavs owner's letter. :inlove::devilhead

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER 'KING' WINS ONE" - Dan Gilbert
sounds like a two-week notice to me. :headroll:

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
here's to purple and gold.

there's a lot of hatred towards lebron right now. wonder if it would've been different if his decision were made quietly, without the hype.
going with the other guys makes sense, if you plan to share the spot light and win. So quiet or not, that was a good move for him. His dramatics just made a joke out him though.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Miami has essentially put a target on their backs with this kind of deal with the 3 Stars they have. Every team is going to play harder now because of the expectations for this trio to win it all. NBA teams are always looking for ways to motivate themselve esp. when it comes to their coaches and this is going to be huge for every team out there to measure themselves against these guys. The letter from the Cavs front office is testament to this and if the egos of Wade, Bosh and James are able to blend ( very tall order esp. when it comes to these guys ) they might have a chance. If and when I go see them play I will scream myself hoarse at these egomaniacs. The worse thing that can happen to any of them is to start losing their Super Star status...their egos demand all of this attention.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Never seen a man go from the "King" to LeSideKick as fast as this dude.. wonder how Nike will market him from here on forth.. the greatest of all err the greatest sidekick to ever play the game! Wonder how many shoes that slogan will sell.

Either way Lakers will three-peat. GO PURPLE AND GOLD!!! and hopefully we'll hear less of the beat LA chants this year.

avid toker

Regulator
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The whole game of basketball is spectacle nowadays. Lebron is simply one cog in the machine. The Heat will be a team to reckon with this year. They may not win it all but they'll go far I'm sure. Hey, if the Olympic basketball team with all those egos could do it, then I'm sure the heat will find a way. They have a pretty good coach whom I feel will make it a priority to keep those guys in check.

As far as Gilbert's letter, he's no better than Lebron with that spectacle. I guess that's one way to keep fans on your side :innocent: