What's new

2012 F1 Season Opener

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Anyone watch or watching the Austrailian Gand Prix? What a great race so far. Looks like the Red Bull dominance may be over:clap:

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
If the Austin race goes off as scheduled I will be there for sure. It was a great race and should be a much better season than the last few. Nothing against Red Bull but I would like to see something other than Vettel.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok, I didn't like hearing what I heard over Sergio Perez's radio. Then all of a sudden he puts a tire off. They should've stfu and let him finish the race, which would've most likely consisted of him passing Alonso.

L8A

BoM Feb '11
Rating - 99.1%
208   1   0
Ok, I didn't like hearing what I heard over Sergio Perez's radio. Then all of a sudden he puts a tire off. They should've stfu and let him finish the race, which would've most likely consisted of him passing Alonso.
Don't hate brother. I think they may be team mates soon enough and if he can do that in a Sauber imagine what he can do in a Ferrari!!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Alonso sealed Massa's fate with that win. If he doesn't podium in China, I don't think he makes it through April.
-Dude
Have to agree, he'd better step it up right away, or he's through. Starting at 16th and retiring in Australia, then starting in 12th and finishing 15th in Malaysia, I wouldn't blame Ferrari if they dumped his ass right away. China is going to be an interesting race.