What's new

2012 Vegetable garden planted

Lorax429

Dagum
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I got my garden up and running last week. Onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumber will run up the trellis. I love making fresh salsa and cucumber salad all summer long.

My daughter is always on me to plant flowers so I converted the kids old sandbox into a little garden for her to plant whatever she wants. She filled it with flowers.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Nice

Still too soon here in SC, another week or two. My sugar peas and potatoes are coming up nicely, late frosts don't bother them. Holding off on everything else. I usually put in 120+ tomato plants. I use them in my shop. I also do corn, okra, cantaloupe, watermelon, squash, zucchini, hot peppers, and eggplant. Basil of course in the herb garden where I have asparagus also. Some of my banana trees have started growing from sprouts I didn't dig up last year, and the figs, strawberries, peaches, and blueberries are off to a great start. I love being able to eat out of my yard / garden almost year round (with canning and preserving). Gotta get some bees next.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nice, have some plants growing inside. I'm waiting a few weeks so nothing happens to them once they're outside.