What's new

2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
2013 BOTL™ Corona by Drew Estate

The BOTL™ 2013 Corona Gorda sold out in 200 minutes. The (unintentional) lower box count was attributed to production constraints but that can be expected when it's being produced by Drew Estate, recently named as having the Hottest Brand In America by Cigar Insider.
Fortunately, the overwhelming response to the 2013 release created the demand for an extra release this year with a larger production.

This is a corona based on the same BOTL™ 2012 Lancero & BOTL™ 2013 Corona Gorda blend.

Size: Corona 5.25" x 42
Production date: Late June 2013
Production size: 5,000 cigars
Release date: Mid October 2013

200 boxes/15 cigars per box - msrp $149.95; available for pre-order now at Podman Cigars
Limit 1 box per person. All donors will receive an advanced notification via email the day prior with the time they go on sale.

An additional 100 boxes for general sale will commence in early October once pre-orders have begun shipping.
The remainder of boxes will be split into samplers, promotions, reserves, etc.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Totally badass. I was lucky enough to grab the CG's earlier this summer and I absolutely love them. After a split and smoking a few there aren't many left so I'd love to have the opportunity to reload and have a few more laying around. So chocolatey and delicious. My mouth is literally watering thinking about it.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I'm REALLY drunk right now and read this thinking I missed another BOTL DE limited release. Relief washed over me like an awesome wave when I realized I was wrong.