What's new

2015 BOTL US Tour! Home for a little vacation. NORTH EAST HERF?

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
@stin187, my friend really enjoyed being a roadie for them.
Trey is the man and I hope that Phish summer tour has some good stops this year!
Hopefully you guys pass through here in the near future, it would be cool to meet a fellow BOTL.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hit Grand Rapids a day early to avoid some weather and had a great evening with Nizzle and his gal! Anyone who wants to meet up let me know .. I really like this BOTL tour so far.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
East Lansing has been really busy with two shows a day so no real time to hang. Hershey is the next stop ... anybody close by there and want to meet up?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Headding ty Kentucky for the next few shows. Bowling Green is a one off so I probably won't have much time but I do have a full day off in Danville on the 22nd! Anybody around to have a smoke or two?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
So we are doing shows right down the street from my house for the next week so it's the best of both worlds for me! Off to CT on the 4th for a one off ... anyone around?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Heading down to New London tonight but only have a day there tomorrow and it's a busy one. Off to Worcester for a few days this weekend and should have time for a smoke Sat or Sun afternoon if anyone is around ...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hanging in Worcester for the weekend. Probably stopping in for a smoke at Owl Shop this afternoon in between shows. Then finally headed down to some warmer weather in Macon GA for a few days. I have the full day off on the 10th if anyone is around to meet up!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nope. That was just a shot of a theater I'll be going to. I work for a show called I Love Lucy Live at the moment but I have secured a fun rock show for the summer months. Then back to lucy for the end of 2015-2016. Although working with Alton would be a LOT of fun!
Oh man. I was gonna say. haha. I love Alton Brown.

If ever in Dallas let us know!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'll be in Atlanta Friday through Sunday. Friday is pretty much a full 18 hour day but I should have a few hours sat and sun afternoon if anyone is around. Then it's off to Jacksonville FL for a week.