What's new

2015 BOTL US Tour! Home for a little vacation. NORTH EAST HERF?

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
You bet. There is a Corona Cigar lounge downtown. Right near where the show will be. The Phillips center is brand new. This is the inaugural year of shows.
I can run out to Clearwater and/or Orlando, so looks like I'll see you in March or June (or both) my friend.
We've talked about a herf downtown. This could be the time. Lol.
Sounds like a plan.
Looks like I may have to take a flight...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
@stin187 So, you here?
Is there anything lined up yet?
I'm here and the show is all in. I haven't made any definite plans yet but would love to meet up with some folks tomorrow or friday in the afternoon if that works .. not sure my schedule for the weekend yet. Anybody around then to meet up? I'm downtown on 7th right near the theater.

Last edited:

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Sure wish that I could get together with you this week. Unfortunately I'm traveling in Wisconsin and Illinois right now.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Unfortunately I'm 0 for 3 today. Tomorrow's another day though. Headed for CDM now to have a smoke with Jdog.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sorry I couldn't make it work out. Really just wasn't in the cards for me. I wanted to hand deliver your baccy lotto but I'll be dropping that in the mail now shortly. Safe travels, Brother!
No worries at all Brother! Congrats again on the new house. I'm sure I'll be out that way again.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
2 questions for you my friend.
1) Any stops in the Philadelphia area?
2) Have you ever roadies for Metallica? I ask b/c I worked on the road with a guy, Tim, who left the company to go roadie for them.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
2 questions for you my friend.
1) Any stops in the Philadelphia area?
2) Have you ever roadies for Metallica? I ask b/c I worked on the road with a guy, Tim, who left the company to go roadie for them.
No philly stops on the books yet... probably on the next leg. As for Metallica I've never worked for them but my buddy Adam is one of their monitor engineers. Great group of guys in that camp. And nice pic of Trey (y)