What's new

2015 BOTL US Tour! Home for a little vacation. NORTH EAST HERF?

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Alright Brothers I've got a wacky idea for this year. I've been a dirty roadie for many years and have traveled all over the world. Usually it's a one and done kinda thing with no time to spend in the towns we go to, and we are in and out in a day. I've just signed on to do a theater show which will be in cities for as long as a week at a time. On runs like this I'll only have to work in the evenings for the shows once everything is set up and working so that gives me time to explore the towns I'm in and most importantly try to meet up with as many of you fine folks as I can. I figured I'd make and maintain this thread to say where I am and where I'll be next so hopefully you guys can post up and we can arrange some meetups. Thanks for reading and looking forward to meeting some of you soon!

Cheers,
Justin
stin187

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
awww man! why couldnt you have signed up a month ago?! it was just here in chicago dec 9-14.
next closest is madison WI, which is about 2 hours away. edit: it JUST left madison (sorry, didnt look at the date)

next closest for me would be wabash IN (may 6th). i think it is about a 2 hour drive. it is a possibility...

tad