What's new

2015 BOTL US Tour! Home for a little vacation. NORTH EAST HERF?

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If you are still on next winter looks like you will hit Tulsa. Thats like an hour from here and there is a sweet b and m there.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Know it's a ways off, but if you're still on the road when the show comes to Houston in January I'd be down to share a cigar with you.
I certainly plan to be with them again come this fall. I've got a rock tour this summer that once it gets a little closer I will post the dates of as well.... Gonna be a busy year!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Chilling in one of my favorite places Portland OR at my buddy's house! I've got some free time and a buss pass if anyone wants to smoke.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
HOME!!!!! for almost two weeks! Going to head to Minneapolis for a few days next week to do some programming for my summer tour then it's back home for a few days.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Sorry for the lack of updates recently as things have gotten both busy and filled with changes. So the Lucy Tour will be ending June 28 as far as I've been told so I'll be ding a bunch more Rock and Roll for the rest of the year. My next run for the summer is with Kid Rock. Here are the dates if anyone is around. I miss the first four shows and join up in New Jersey. I'd like to try to get a Detroit herf going sometime in the two weeks I'm in Clarkston but I'll post a herf thread for that one. Hit me up if anyone is around and up for a smoke!
Kid Rock Tour Dates | Pollstar.jpg

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Chilling in Cincinnati for two weeks. Looks like a mini herf on Monday the 8th! Hopefully I can shake this damn cold/sick thing I've got soon ....

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Alright! Kid Rock is in full swing. Not much time to hang on show days but I do have some decent days of. I'll be in Philly for the fourth of July weekend if anyone is around for a smoke. Hit me up!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
This is the show schedule for me until the second week of September. I need to sit down and put together a day off schedule which will be way more productive for making smoking plans.
Kid Rock Tour Dates | Pollstar.jpg