What's new

2017 Deletions List

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Found this on another forum. Hadn't seen it shared here yet. Needless to say I'll be stocking up on HUPC. I know some of these it's just certain packaging, so be mindful. But BCG, HUPC,and HdM Prince are all gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Guess I will be stocking up on a few things
Yep. I literally put in an order for a box of HUPC just now. In all honesty you'll have time as this means they won't be produced anymore. There will still be some around for a while. I may wait six months to a year and if there's another box around I'll grab it....

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Yep. I literally put in an order for a box of HUPC just now. In all honesty you'll have time as this means they won't be produced anymore. There will still be some around for a while. I may wait six months to a year and if there's another box around I'll grab it....

I better break into the box of Du Prince I have and see if I like them lol

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Random thoughts.....

The HUPCs will definitely be missed.

The Monte #1 and #3 are close enough to the#4 for me so that's not a tragedy.

The things that has me scratching my head more than anything is whether the Trinidad brand is going to be around much longer. Are they just getting rid of the cardboard 5 packs or are those vitolas going away completely? Losing the Coloniales and Reyes would only leave the Fundadores and Vigia which I don't think would be able to sustain that brand.

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Random thoughts.....

The HUPCs will definitely be missed.

The Monte #1 and #3 are close enough to the#4 for me so that's not a tragedy.

The things that has me scratching my head more than anything is whether the Trinidad brand is going to be around much longer. Are they just getting rid of the cardboard 5 packs or are those vitolas going away completely? Losing the Coloniales and Reyes would only leave the Fundadores and Vigia which I don't think would be able to sustain that brand.
Just the Cardboard Box packaging on The Trini
Just the 10 boxes on the #1/#3

Rating - 100%
10   0   0

How can you kill Bolivar Churchill/Corona, Cohiba Lonsdale, the Punch Punch CG (which have been fantastic in the last 2 years) & Monte 3? I guess HSA is only making 56+ sticks from now on, so stupid.

About the only thing Im on board with is the RG Perla & Piedras :vomit:

This definitely puts a few things on the shopping list which brings up a thought, how many cigars have you seen disct'd only to be brought back as regular or regional down the road?

memphsdad

Rating - 100%
116   0   0
How can you kill Bolivar Churchill/Corona, Cohiba Lonsdale, the Punch Punch CG (which have been fantastic in the last 2 years) & Monte 3? I guess HSA is only making 56+ sticks from now on, so stupid.

About the only thing Im on board with is the RG Perla & Piedras :vomit:

This definitely puts a few things on the shopping list which brings up a thought, how many cigars have you seen disct'd only to be brought back as regular or regional down the road?
This is my last help post ITT lmao:

Only these four will be discontinued completely:
Bolivar Tubos No 1
Bolivar Corona Gigantes
HDM du Prince
H. Upmann Petit Corona

Everything else on the list will only be losing certain levels of packaging - i.e. Monte 1/3 are losing 10ct boxes, Trinis and Cohiba are losing CB packaging, etc