What's new

2017 Kentucky Barn Smoker

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everyone! I wanted to invite you guys to join us in Hopkinsville, KY for an awesome event!

Join Drew Estate for the fourth annual Kentucky Fire Cured Barn Smoker. The event will run from 10am – 5pm on Saturday, September 30th on a Kentucky Fire Cured Tobacco Farm in Hopkinsville, KY. Ticket price includes Event Admission and BBQ. Included is a coupon to redeem for the cigars below for an additional $10 will be available at the event to each attendee. In order to redeem the coupon, you must meet the minimum age requirement to purchase tobacco in the state of Kentucky and present a valid ID.

• Liga Privada Unico Serie "A"
  • Liga Privada Unico Serie Velvet Rat
  • Florida Sun Grown Toro
  • Larutan NDB
  • Pappy Van Winkle Barrel Fermented Toro
  • Kentucky Fire Cured Flying Pig
  • Kentucky Fire Cured Fat Molly
  • Kentucky Fire Cured Just A Friend
  • Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Thang Toro
  • Kentucky Fire Cured Swamp Rat

A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Cigars For Warriors.

Other surprises will also be in your entry pack. Water and soft drinks will also be provided at the event.

Food will be catered by Harper House catering - Brisket, Pulled Pork, Coleslaw, Macaroni & Cheese, Cookies and Slider Buns

Raffle tickets will be available via donations to Cigars for Warriors.

For more information, visit http://barnsmoker.com.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Anymore information about the Louisiana Barn Smoke as mentioned in Halfwheel? Like to do this but if you have one in Louisiana it's probably closer

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great, thanks for the update, can you tell us what part of the state it is in?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm asking about the Louisiana Event as indicated in the ongoing conversation the Kentucky event is Sept 30. Perhaps you should actually read the thread

Rating - 100%
165   0   0
I'm asking about the Louisiana Event as indicated in the ongoing conversation the Kentucky event is Sept 30. Perhaps you should actually read the thread
I am guessing they will post the location on their website. Perhaps they haven't finalized a location yet, or they are not ready to announce it. Sorry for the sarcasm in my previous post.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am guessing they will post the location on their website. Perhaps they haven't finalized a location yet, or they are not ready to announce it. Sorry for the sarcasm in my previous post.
It was just "un-characteristic" of you and I could have let it slide. I am going to go to one of them and I need to decide between the two.
There are certain towns in Louisiana that.... well let's just say I not welcome in

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey guys, the Louisiana Barn Smoker will be November 4th in Convent, LA. Tickets will go on sale sometime in September. Stayed tuned to Drew Estate social media for an announcement.
Way cool, only about an hour from The French Quarter in plantation country. But it it the same day LSU plays Alabama! Thanks for the update, you saved me a long drive to Kentucky.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Way cool, only about an hour from The French Quarter in plantation country. But it it the same day LSU plays Alabama! Thanks for the update, you saved me a long drive to Kentucky.
It's at Alabama this you so I'm good to go. Hope to see you there.