What's new

2018 Drew Estate Barn Smoker Dates

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Drew Estate Barn Smokers highlight the American tobacco experience, bringing the cigar smoker to the barn level and teaching them about the ins and outs of tobacco growing, processing, and manufacture.

It is also our largest charity drive for Cigars for Warriors, where we raise thousands of dollars for the charity.

The Barn Smokers will be taking place on the following dates and locations:

Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 19th, 2018

Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on June 23rd, 2018

Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 4th, 2018

Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 29th, 2018

Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on November 17th, 2018

For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.barnsmoker.com

So who's coming out and to which ones?

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Drew Estate Barn Smokers highlight the American tobacco experience, bringing the cigar smoker to the barn level and teaching them about the ins and outs of tobacco growing, processing, and manufacture.

It is also our largest charity drive for Cigars for Warriors, where we raise thousands of dollars for the charity.

The Barn Smokers will be taking place on the following dates and locations:

Florida Barn Smoker in Clermont, FL on May 19th, 2018

Pennsylvania Barn Smoker in Strasburg, PA on June 23rd, 2018

Connecticut Barn Smoker in South Windsor, CT on August 4th, 2018

Kentucky Barn Smoker in Hopkinsville, KY on September 29th, 2018

Louisiana Barn Smoker in Convent, LA on November 17th, 2018

For more information and to purchase tickets, please visit www.barnsmoker.com

So who's coming out and to which ones?
Louisiana again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Trying to decide if we want to go to Florida then run down to Little Havana and back home through Tampa or go to Kentucky and do the Bourbon Trail at the same time.

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
I'm thinking about it, that's only 20 minutes away from me....have you been before? is it a good time?
I have been for the past 4 years, think of it as a big backyard herf plus freebie cigars. I go due to the educational factor from seeing the fields, fermention process, blending, etc and food as well. We usually have a crew from Boston but your more than welcome to join us!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I decided to do Florida this year. Should be a bit different then last year's Louisiana event with more emphasis on growing and field time. Wife can drop me off then head over to the "Holy Land" attraction. I'm also a fan of the FSG cigars featured at the event.

Looks like we have a bunch of BOTLs going to Louisiana and it's late enough in the year it's tempting.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I decided to do Florida this year. Should be a bit different then last year's Louisiana event with more emphasis on growing and field time. Wife can drop me off then head over to the "Holy Land" attraction. I'm also a fan of the FSG cigars featured at the event.

Looks like we have a bunch of BOTLs going to Louisiana and it's late enough in the year it's tempting.
Looking forward to meeting you, Florida is going to be a blast!