What's new

2Day's Special ****From the Sea***

Daviso27

Never been BoM
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Well...I dont eat fish on a regular basis, but I feel that I can cook a mean sardine!!!! Todays special was made for 2 VIP event planners who, of course, ordered off menu...They wanted some type of grilled fish with veggies and some type of starch...Easy enough...

Grilled (big-o) 8oz salmon with a sweet honey citrus soy glaze, atop a mound of hand whipped garlic and ginger mash potato, served with taggliatelli veg. and grilled asparagas...$34

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Well...I dont eat fish on a regular basis, but I feel that I can cook a mean sardine!!!! Todays special was made for 2 VIP event planners who, of course, ordered off menu...They wanted some type of grilled fish with veggies and some type of starch...Easy enough...

Grilled (big-o) 8oz salmon with a sweet honey citrus soy glaze, atop a mound of hand whipped garlic and ginger mash potato, served with taggliatelli veg. and grilled asparagas...$34

Farm raised or wild caught?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Although, a good wild caught is much more flavourful! Deeper and stronger.
Moro wins...I have copper river delivered every year. Farm raised tastes like mud to me although I am sure the way you prepared it is was awesome.