What's new

3/19 Short notice: gonna try to hit Case de Montecristo tonight.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Any brothers or sisters going to be there?

My quick trip to Chicago has offered an unexpected open window to go to the Mecca this evening.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Have fun! I am not in Chicago this week, otherwise I would meet up.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I made it over to the Mecca tonight with a friend and co-worker, Gary, to meet Ryan aka Romulus Cogswell. Casa
We had a good time smoking it up and talking. Ryan was my Secret Santa this year, so it was nice to get the chance to meet him.

Hoshi had the foresight to bomb Ryan with a gift card for the Mecca in honor of Ryan's 35th tomorrow. Nice touch if I say so myself. Being on short notice, I was able to dig out a 2014 Filthy Hooligan out of my travel case for him.

Left to right, Gene, Ryan and Gary.

I'm pretty sure that I did Ryan a solid by having the bartender, Arianna give him a birthday hug.

Thanks again Ryan to take time out of your busy schedule to meet tonight! I thoroughly enjoyed it.

For all of you other Chicago area BOTLs, hopefully we can meet up during my next visit to Chicago.

KCCO!

Be well,

SmokinNukie, aka Gene.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Thanks, Hoshy! Your gift card bomb was better than any bomb I've ever received. I could get all mushy here but I'll just say it meant a lot to me. Very nice.