What's new

3% 'ers

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea I am not shocked that there are that many people that smoke the swishers...

and yea half of the NFL sucks right now..

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If you think about it, this was really his first action of the YEAR... no preseason nothing...

he will get better, obviously, he is better than that and everybody knows it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They all better get there act together. I didn’t like how they got away from the run. I know they weren't getting anything from it but you still have to keep the defense honest.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I agree tobby and yoink. Ben has smashed a car window with his face, had an appendectomy, then tried to play with a 104 degree fever and a little tylenol. The guy is a warrior and he will indeed get better. But he needs to get better fast because they will need to put up points to compete. And the running game was terrible because the Oline played like crap. Parker isn't going to make his own holes.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I cant wait to share my Swisher and White Owl vintage with you guys. I have been aging these babies for years.
I have a phillies blunt vintage 1999 and a vintage 2003 optimo that I have been storing in the bottom of a drawer full of crap to keep them in perfect condition. Damn that candela wrapper on the optimo is so beautiful. I'm holding on to these beauties for a very special occasion so don't even offer any trades.