What's new

3 years on the forum!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Accidentally clicked on my own username this morning and happened to notice that it's been 3 years (and two days) since I joined! Figured it would be interesting to show how things have progressed since then. :giggle:

Here is the first time I showed off my tupperdor. I had one single tupperdor at that point, and wasn't even keeping it climate controlled. Temps regularly hit 84+

https://www.botl.org/threads/state-of-the-tupperdor-2-months-in.96558/

And three years later, here is the current state of things as of a few hours ago. It's not much compared to some of the setups y'all have, but it's definitely night and day compared to the days of one little tupperdor!

The Audew. Best investment ever! No more humidity/temp swings and no more soggy sticks!

Took all the drawers/shelves/boxes out so you can see the entire collection at once:

The top drawer is where I keep cotm sticks, sticks that y'all have sent me, and a steady supply of CFed Boutique Seconds.

This is the Curivari/Illusione/Dunbarton tray:

The Tat/EZ (Nomad, CFed) tray:

The Rojas/BLTC tray:

The everyday favorite/cbid sticks tray:

And finally, the "special occasion only" box. Kept separate in a closed box so that I don't accidentally grab one of these to smoke during a BBQ after a couple Superior Light Beers:

Figured it would be interesting to show y'all this. Been a fun three years thanks to all of you fine folks on here. Also...for the newbie members...let this stand as evidence of the unhinged enablement and wonderful generosity of BOTL. :LOL:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
@Texican what happened bro??? My mouth went dry months and months ago. Please bring it back.
I know I speak for all of us here. You know how to sling grub!!!:love:(y)(y)
I need to fire up the poor smoker. It's been so long that the oak splits in my wood pile have all rotted! :cautious: :mad: It's been on my radar to burn the old ones off in the firepit and then go and get a 1/4 cord of oak to refill the rack in the optimistic hope of doing some cooks this summer.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Congratulations Carlos and thank you so much for your contributions to this community!