What's new

$40 limit

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You save for a month..

When you have $80.. you buy the $100 groupon from BNB tobacco.. that costs you $50..

you use that Groupon to buy a box of Padron Londres (either maduro or natural..whichever you prefer).. which is $94.00 (you still have $6.00 left on your groupon)... so you pick up a can of Lotus butane for $5.99...

You keep the remaining $30.. and add it to the next $40 self payment that you are going to get in 2 weeks... and repeat the above process..

In 6 weeks you have 52 sticks (more than 1 a day)... and still have money left over..
BnB is done they have pulled the deal. :(

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I did the thing with BnB. Three days later (today) they send me an email stating that what I ordered is out of stock. But when they get it back in, they'll ship it to me.

just trying to keep it real here....
They did that shit to me too. They asked if I wanted to switch it out, so I picked something else and then they sent an email back and told me another one was out of stock...lol so I switched that one too.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
They did that shit to me too. They asked if I wanted to switch it out, so I picked something else and then they sent an email back and told me another one was out of stock...lol so I switched that one too.
Yeah, I ended up just calling them. I got upset for a second then I thought, fuck hard to complain for the price.

Last edited:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
My padron sampler was in shambles as well. (Came inside a box) and they are currently looking into what they can do for me in regards to a moldy tin of GL Pease JackKnife. So far other than disorganization and a website that takes 3 hours to navigate and the process you have to go through to redeem the groupon and and and and and....they're prices are competitive though, so far as to what I've seen. The deal is near unbeatable.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
It's been well documented... Buy the groupon and wait awhile to buy so they have stock.