What's new

45 of the most Powerful Images of 2011

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Christian's protecting muslim's during prayer..

Loved seeing the photos of this. Regardless of ones faith, we should all be free to practice or not practice our individual religions.

usmcpurcell

Dutch
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Loved seeing the photos of this. Regardless of ones faith, we should all be free to practice or not practice our individual religions.
Couldn't agree more I deal with this constantly living in the south! There needs to be more like you around here brother.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/web05/2011/12/2/14/enhanced-buzz-wide-2527-1322854323-23.jpg[/MG]

Loved seeing the photos of this. Regardless of ones faith, we should all be free to practice or not practice our individual religions.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote="dpricenator, post: 1021869"]I thought about you when i saw them Frank. Joplin is a true testament to the American Spirit.[/quote]

Ditto.

Not sure I agree with the OWS photos being in there. I wouldn't count them as "powerful" personally, more controversial than anything. Then again, my brain is fried from studying right now.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
that big cloud of dirt in Arizona blanketed my car while it was parked at the airport. had to go get a car wash. what a pain.

cool image, although not sure it compares to tornado damage, 9/11 memorials, etc.

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
The before and after pics of Joplin are show-stoppers. You honestly have to take a deep breath while looking at them. If those pics don't make your hair stand on end, you're DEAD!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
The before and after pics of Joplin are show-stoppers. You honestly have to take a deep breath while looking at them. If those pics don't make your hair stand on end, you're DEAD!
Agreed!
Alot of great pics. To bad most of them are of tragic moments...Thanks for sharing!!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Couldn't agree more I deal with this constantly living in the south! There needs to be more like you around here brother.
It's too bad more people don't think like this. I know too many people who are atheist or agnostic or whatever and simply attack any one who has faith, particularly in Christianity. I don't understand the need. I don't attack them for being atheist or agnostic, their lack of faith doesn't bother me, why should my faith bother them.