What's new

4noggins loves Americans.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not that I am aware of. I've gotten Balkan sobranie from them for $15 a tin. Germains were very well priced to.
Hmmm...well, this election has gotten everybody a little hot under the collar, on both sides of things.

Perhaps he just needed to vent. Foolish to do so under his business name though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm...well, this election has gotten everybody a little hot under the collar, on both sides of things.

Perhaps he just needed to vent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Maybe he did....

BUT

Saying he doesn't give a shit about us Americans wasn't a good thing to do no matter what side you are on.

Xingpao

Tobacco Whore
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I deleted them yesterday

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk
I should also point out that I did not vote for Trump and Im still not dealing with people like this shithead or any other person who is presently acting like everyone who believes diffetent than them is a racist, bigoted, mysogynist, lbgtq phobe and advocating violence and even death for their fellow man.
A big fuck you to 4noggins and every other sick mofo out there.

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
One would think
Clearly, he mentioned that "90%" of his business is international. Good for him and I guess everyone else isn't good enough???

Honestly, the madness he ensued spread like wildfire across facebook last night and in many piper groups too! Whatever views you have about anything is fine and dandy, to each their own, but to post it across your business page is just absurd!! He dug himself a hole and good luck getting out of it. The damage was done.

I had a small list to possibly purchase from him but now he can shove it. My hard earned dollars aren't good enough for him. I'll take it elsewhere.

And this is nothing personal against our international BOTL's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk