What's new

5 finger zip lock cigar bags

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Veteran's Home of Wyoming, Buffalo, Wyoming
Anyone know the cheapest place to buy the 5 finger zip lock cigar bags?

I love them as the cigars arent rubbing against or bumping into each other potentially damaging the wrapper.

Best I could find in a Google search was $16 per 100 with $14 for the cheapest shipping option which is kinda crazy

Thanks

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That was THE only place I was able to find, if I remember correctly. You'd think that wouldn't be the case but I guess it is a fairly specific product. Then again, when I think about all the sticks I've ordered, exactly zero have ever come in the finger bags. Dunno.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That was THE only place I was able to find, if I remember correctly. You'd think that wouldn't be the case but I guess it is a fairly specific product. Then again, when I think about all the sticks I've ordered, exactly zero have ever come in the finger bags. Dunno.
I went back and looked closer and see you can order them as singles, since I don't need 100 anyway, and its much cheaper, especially the shipping, that way. Like $5 shipped for 10.

I've actually gotten them from vendors a few times, but most were from trades,bombs, or secret Santa.

I've just used up almost all I had saved, and really like them to keep the cigars from bumping into or rubbing against each other in transit and potentially damaging the wrapper, so want to pick up some more.

I friggin' LOVE cigars

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When I was trading/selling I ALWAYS sent everything in finger bags, except on the rare occasion that the cigars I was shipping wouldn't fit. I am looking forward to trading here soon!

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
The trick to using regular bags is to put enough cigars in that they can’t move!
Yes - but remember, if you’re traveling, don’t forget you have to smoke all of them before returning home so they don’t risk bouncing around in the bag. Or, fill the extra space in the bag with dirty socks or something at the end of the trip for the journey home.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Shipping on these guys adds up quick. Looks like you can get up tp 700 shipped (five finger) for 20$. Not bad at .19 a bag in todays maket. There was a large group buy years ago, cant remember the vendor that was used here but MLBA looks like much lower quantities.. may have to pick some up. great find (y)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shipping on these guys adds up quick. Looks like you can get up tp 700 shipped (five finger) for 20$. Not bad at .19 a bag in todays maket. There was a large group buy years ago, cant remember the vendor that was used here but MLBA looks like much lower quantities.. may have to pick some up. great find (y)
Yeah, for their case of 100, shipping was $14

Much cheaper buying a bunch of singles at 25 cents each as who needs 100 anyway, and shipping is much lower.

20 should hold me ovrr for a fair while

I friggin' LOVE cigars