What's new

5 Tickets Left for Florida Barn Smoke

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems like the event is almost sold out.

Anyone from here going, besides me?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The barn smokes usually have a local sponsor that has tickets. You may check and see if they have any? They made additional tickets available for Florida but I think that was leftovers from the Corona shop

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Is this the one in Clermont this Saturday? I live 20 miles from there. Is it worth while going to?
I can't speak for the Florida event, but I was at Kentucky a couple years ago and it was worth it - eat, drink, smoke, hangout and learn things about tobacco - weather sucked but still a good time

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm driving over 600 miles one way. Louisiana was a blast last year. They all have a different theme but good cigars, good food, good samples of spirits, a bit of swag and watching the Drew Team put on a show. This one will be more about planting and the FSG tobacco. Louisiana was about the curing of Perique tobacco. Kentucky is more about the barn smoked tobacco.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The barn smokes usually have a local sponsor that has tickets. You may check and see if they have any? They made additional tickets available for Florida but I think that was leftovers from the Corona shop
Thanks for the info @Boudie! I'll see if I can make something happen. I'd really like to check it out.