What's new

5 Vegas Triple A

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a fiver of these from a Cbid and received them Tuesday.
I’m a noob but have smoked a few cigars that I thought were really good ( Liga Privada #9, Herrera Estelli Norteno, etc)
Smoked one of the Triple A’s the same day I received it ( rott) I thought for the money these Triple A’s were outstanding! I’ll be ordering more.
Is there something similar out there in the same price range that I should be looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
Just smoked a AAA box pressed this morning. One of my favorites. You should try a Fallen Angel - same price range and similar profile (more or less).

And if you like the AAA, some of my other full-bodied cbid favorites in the same price range are
5 Vegas Cask Strength
CAO Brasilia Go
CAO Xtreme
Latitude Zero (the original, I don't like the others)
Diesel Unlimited, Wicked and Grind

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a noob but have smoked a few cigars that I thought were really good ( Liga Privada #9, Herrera Estelli Norteno, etc)
Smoked one of the Triple A’s the same day I received it ( rott) I thought for the money these Triple A’s were outstanding! I’ll be ordering more.
Is there something similar out there in the same price range that I should be looking for?

What price range.? How cheap did you pick them up.?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Smoked a Drew Estates Undercrown Maduro tonight and I thought the Triple A was better. JMO though.

Rating - 100%
143   0   0

Florez y Rodriguez Maduro are pretty good, I usually catch a 10er on cigarpage for $16-17 free shipping.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0

Torano Vault. I smoke a couple a year. And every time, they will remind me of 5v AAA. (Not the battery).
And that's peculiar. Because I probably haven't had a 5Vegas AAA since 2015. I do have a couple 5V Golden Nickels here.
Grab a Torano Vault. I pair mine with a sweet drink, usually sugared coffee to keep the slight nico-buzz in check.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Massachusetts or Grand Cayman depending on weather
The Cao Brazilian series is one of the best of the Cao and running from 15-24 bucks depending on the day of the Auction.
They are a super deal at 3 bucks a stick
Love these - and yeah, consistently available at about $3. Also like the CAO Xtremes usually available at about $2.00/stick for the robusto and $2.50 for the toro.
The other stick that the AAA box pressed reminds me of is the Fallen Angel box pressed - maybe my favorite non-CC at the moment. Last time I got them on cbid, the FA perfecto and roubsto were just over $2.00 and the torpedo was around $3.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love these - and yeah, consistently available at about $3. Also like the CAO Xtremes usually available at about $2.00/stick for the robusto and $2.50 for the toro.
The other stick that the AAA box pressed reminds me of is the Fallen Angel box pressed - maybe my favorite non-CC at the moment. Last time I got them on cbid, the FA perfecto and roubsto were just over $2.00 and the torpedo was around $3.
Cao extremes are OK but the Brasilia Series are way better. Very rich flavor with a nice tasty finish.

I'm moving away from Cigars that are just ok to Cigars that are really good even if I have to pay 3-5 bucks a stick.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a 5 Pack of these and they were Amazing would have been great at any price. A milder Cigar.
This is one of those boutique cigars that no one knows about so it goes for very cheap prices on Cbid. Trust you me this is not a $2.00 cigar even though they are going for that price. Best $2.00 cigar that I've ever bought!
Lucious Lyon No. 2 /Pack of 5 / $9.50