What's new

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
That's how many songs I added to my iPod tonight. With the thought of getting the adapter to hook my iPod up to my truck, I'm getting more stuff in there. Up to just under 900 songs now. I know that's not many compared to a lot of you, but I'm just putting in stuff I really would want to listen to, not just filling space with songs I'll skip over anyway.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I can't believe that Wham made 900 songs...wow!
JK Wade...Ipods are just as a slippery slope as cigars. My 30GB is almost full and I am now looking at a 60...crazy stuff! But you are going to love having it in your truck...

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I can't believe that Wham made 900 songs...wow!
JK Wade...Ipods are just as a slippery slope as cigars. My 30GB is almost full and I am now looking at a 60...crazy stuff! But you are going to love having it in your truck...
Linda bought me an 80GB iPod a while back, not that I need all that space, but the battery life was so much longer than the smaller ones, and when I get on a 5-900 mile bike trip, it's nice not to have it die on me.

Plus, I've got both of Wham's Greatest Hits box sets along with Kaja Go Go.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I had a little rocket that my friend let me borrow from timwe to time...and that ipod was an essential on long rides. I love the sound of nature and the bike...but once ur on the e-way...u need an ipod. nice work on those box sets...I was only able to find the one!

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
When I go to Sturgis it's 911 miles door to door and I do it in one sitting, it takes about 17 hours with gas/food/pee stops. So that battery time is needed, plus, it gets pretty boring riding west on I-90 through MN & SD, I mean really boring.