What's new

5th Annual So Cal BBQ Herf in Norco California, May 20th 2017

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
A close friend of mine from another community is having a herf and thought I would extend the invite. I hope to see many of you SoCal BOTL, please try to make it.

5th Annual So Cal BBQ Herf

Saturday, May 20, 2017 9:00 am - Saturday, May 20, 2017 10:00 pm

Norco
California
United States
Created By
SoCalOCMatt
Saturday, May 20th
Norco, CA
9AM to 10PM

Grab some shorts, stogies, and drinks... Its that time again!

I'm gonna be hosting the May Herf at my place. There will be a smoker and good-sized grill available. For those that were here for the past herfs, we have a good amount of food, drinks, cigars, and good times. This year I'll be doing another smoked pulled pork but opening it up to Potluck as well. There's also usually some tri tip, fresh fruit, a fridge full of beer, sodas, morning coffee, and who knows how much scotch. Last year I brewed a Herf Hef. This year will be a ??????.

A few things to note:
- Bring your favorite dish, side, or drink. We're doing a pot-luck this year. Don't have anything to bring? No worries, come over and enjoy anyways.
- Plan to hangout under the shade or in our enclosed Patio.
- If you have a lawn chair, bring it with. If not, no worries.
- I have dogs and horses. Just in case that matters.
- I'll be doing a little action bon fire at night.
- Early birds get coffee and doughnuts

This is a great opportunity for those that have not met up at a herf yet to do so and meet some new faces.

All S/BOTL are welcome but please be sure to leave any children at home as this is an adult event.

If you need his address just shoot me a PM.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
This should be fun! I've been wanting to meet some more BOTLs in the area. Looks like I'm only about a half hour away depending where in Norco the residence is. I'll stay tuned to this.