What's new

6/04 SC El Principe

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
SC El Principe with 6/04 date. I thought this would be long enough age on it since it's so small but perhaps more time would be better. The construction, ash firmness were perfect. Stayed lit fine. Punch cut this little stick which opened up a hole almost as big as the whole head. Pre-light draw was sweet and had a certain twang. To my surprise this thing came out on all cylinders being one of the 1st cigars I can claim to taste full on PEPPER. The first inch was all pepper and spice and nothing but which was a little too much for me. I don't like mild cigars but this one was a little overwhelming for me. I was shocked since it's so small. After reading reviews online I guess that this stick is a strong little sucker, so I wasn't alone. The middle gave way to a cream that quickly dissapeared and got spicy again..this time with a more cinnamon than pepper. Overall the last half was 100 percent more enjoyable than the first half but still too much for me. Everyone's tastes differ and it's good that there are so many blends out there. This one is just not for me. I'd take a RyJ over this any day. Thanks for the opportunity to try this one Dave! I may have to keep it's twin aside for a trade or a certain bomb I have in mind. Maybe I'll give this one a second try one day. Thanks for reading my review guys and I'd love to hear other's views on this little stick.