What's new

601's ??

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So yesturday I went to a new smoke shop in my hood to check out their stash and they told me that friday night they are having a taste night and are giving away one 601 and if you buy three you get one free one.

I have never tried these stick so whats the word on these?:help:

Thanks

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
The CT wrapper black label is medium-full and the habano wrapper red is full strength. Pepin was involved with these so has the spicy kick to them. Pretty good cigars for the couple I have smoked even without any age.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I also found this somewhere:

The 601 Series was blended by Don Pepin Garcia, a famous Cuban blender and roller who has rejuvenated the medium to full-bodied market by creating cigars with loads of flavor and spice that are also smooth and balanced. The 601 is made in Pepin’s Nicaraguan factory, El Rey de los Habanos, and uses an all Nicaraguan blend with a silky smooth, milk-chocolate colored Corojo wrapper. 601 is a full-bodied smoke with the classic complex Cuban tastes of earth and coffee that linger on the palate with undertones of cream and cracked pepper. Available in Habano & Natural wrapper.

Since the description above I see a green label in Oscuro wrapper and the blue label maduro as well, I had neither of those.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
So yesturday I went to a new smoke shop in my hood to check out their stash and they told me that friday night they are having a taste night and are giving away one 601 and if you buy three you get one free one.

I have never tried these stick so whats the word on these?:help:

Thanks
Great stick but have some food in your stomach if you smoke the red label. Herfed one when they first came out while hanging at the hot tub with a few friends. Maaannn was my head buzzing!

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very good stick, though the Connecticut Shade doesn't fit in the world of Pepin. I just can't bring myself to try it yet. I especially enjoy the Oscuro but the Habano and Maduro are excellent, too.

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You'll be glad you did. If you see a small figurado called the La Punta, that's actually an Oscuro wrapper not a habano. The full line of Oscuros should be out soon.

preembargo

Support the fight! OpFTH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, Eddie Ortega says the black label is a full bodied smoke in spite of the Connecticut shade wrapper so I'm going to break down and try one tomorrow morning.