What's new

$64 Homebrew Kit Groupon!

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
It is a great deal, but twenty5 is right. Homebrew is a slippery slope. I'm already collecting equipment to get into all grain brewing...
-Dude

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Been wanting to get a kit for my first time brewing, this is a great deal compared to what i've been looking at. I got the irish stout. Thanks for the head up!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
It is a slippery slope. Soon you'll have a closet full of beer and a 20gal pot. You'll dream of having a bunch of taps with your own brew flowing. If you bottle you'll think you're getting low when you only have five cases worth of empties. You see beer on the shelf that you've never heard of but you buy it because it has a cool shaped bottle so you can put in your own beer.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
It is a slippery slope. Soon you'll have a closet full of beer and a 20gal pot. You'll dream of having a bunch of taps with your own brew flowing. If you bottle you'll think you're getting low when you only have five cases worth of empties. You see beer on the shelf that you've never heard of but you buy it because it has a cool shaped bottle so you can put in your own beer.
And you're not speaking from experience with any of that huh? LOL

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
That's just the beginning. It might even tempt you to switch academic paths (if in school currently) in order to have a degree that would allow you to hang around and work in a brewery.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
That's just the beginning. It might even tempt you to switch academic paths (if in school currently) in order to have a degree that would allow you to hang around and work in a brewery.
Norm: Listen, if you don't mind, right now I've been tasting beer all morning, OK, so I'm just going to take a break, change my clothes and go over to Cheers and hoist a few.

Mike: [laughing] Whoa. You're kidding, right?

Norm: Yeah. These clothes'll be fine.