What's new

7th Capa Fans

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got mine from his mail list. I think because it was only 50 bundles, he didn't need to publicize it too much. I think they are still avail btw. G1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
He was giving these out during the sale.
If you're talking about the tatuaje event with Pete, these aren't the same. The 2 pack capa's he was giving with a NH Selection Limitada box purchase, were the Sumatra wrapped NHC Selection Limitada. Those just didn't have the secondary white band like the originals. The ones in the bundle are basically 7th Capa that were a little larger in rg. G1

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
If you're talking about the tatuaje event with Pete, these aren't the same. The 2 pack capa's he was giving with a NH Selection Limitada box purchase, were the Sumatra wrapped NHC Selection Limitada. Those just didn't have the secondary white band like the originals. The ones in the bundle are basically 7th Capa that were a little larger in rg. G1
Both correct. Two Capa FF's were given as a bonus during the sale for buying 2 boxes. Had a couple of the bundles come up early for the event. Rest (50) arrived yesterday. Two NHC Capa SL's were also given with NHC SL box purchases during the event and that promo is still active.