What's new

911...will that be credit card or poopail

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yeah, we'll see how long that lasts after the first wrongful death lawsuit!

"Yeah I saw something that looked suspicious but wasn't quite sure. I wasn't about to blow $300, I mean it could have been someone she knew walking around the back of her house. How was I supposed to know it was a knife in his hand?"

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
There is a suburb of Chicago (not sure which one) that will be charging non-residents for emergency calls to 911. This is turning into a bunch of s#!t! People won't call in to report accidents now...meaning longer response times for police/ambulance. I've called 911 before when I witnessed an accident....so now that will get charged? For helping?! F that!

This service is exactly what our tax money should be paying for....not paying for people to get free handouts, bailing out corrupt businesses, etc.

Mr.Erskine

I am the Walrus
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If I'm paying annually for 911, you better know I'm effing calling if I can't get a jar open... That's horseshit.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'd spend the money on a gun...and then if someone intrudes, I'll put the body somewhere and wait for someone to pay 300 in order to turn it in if they happen to stumble upon it....Just sayin..