What's new

A City park Where Lighting Up is Still Lawful

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Nice article. Especially like this,
Keith Moorehouse, 47, from England was caught smoking cigarettes at 13, so his father forced him to smoke a whole cigar. He never smoked cigarettes again, but started on cigars at 24.

Dr. Xikar

The Knife Doctor
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
University of Mount Union, Alliance, Ohio
I can't help but notice that the article still had a bit of a negative sound to it... Like it's a bad thing that this guy's using his private park for something he enjoys - Shame on him for enjoying his own stuff! Shame!

"As the sun faded and the Paley Park waterfall began glowing the same color as the cigars choking the air around it"

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I can't help but notice that the article still had a bit of a negative sound to it... Like it's a bad thing that this guy's using his private park for something he enjoys - Shame on him for enjoying his own stuff! Shame!

"As the sun faded and the Paley Park waterfall began glowing the same color as the cigars choking the air around it"
I got the same kind of feeling.

So his father bought a piece of land and turned it into a park? The article kind of makes it sound like it was a public park, and he sectioned part of it off and made it private.